Friday 20 July 2012

NOTD - Strawberry Ice Cream

Hello,

Another simple nails of the day for today.


For this design, I used two coats of Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream. I also applied a base and top coat. My favourites are Rimmel Stronger Double Duty Base Coat, and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. More information about these can be found here.


I love Barry M nail polishes as I feel there is a wide range of colours that are good quality and affordable, priced at just £2.99 each.


Grace xXx

Label: Nails

2 comments:

  1. I love pink nail polish! I always eye this one up in the shop but I'm never sure how good the formula is because it seems super cheap! You have great nails! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You should try it :). Barry M nail polishes are usually quite thin, but I much prefer that as it makes them easier to apply. xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...