Friday 13 July 2012

Graduation OOTD

Hello,

It was my graduation earlier this week, so I thought I would share a few photographs from the day, and also show my outfit of the day.


I had a lovely graduation day with my Mum, Auntie and Boyfriend, even though it rained for most of it! We had champagne before the ceremony, and went for a meal in the evening with the rest of the family.

Unfortunately I don’t have a photograph that shows my entire outfit, as I’m covered up by my graduation gowns in most of them! So I’ve put together a bit of a collage to show my outfit in more detail.


The blouse is by Lipsy, and is also available in pink. I bought mine from ASOS for £35, along with the skirt which was £28. The shoes are from New Look, and cost £22.99.

The shoes are actually from the Extra Wide Fit range in New Look, which put me off to start with as I don’t actually need wide fit shoes, but I tried them on anyway and found that the smaller size fit perfectly. I am usually a size 6, but I bought these in a size 5. But even though they only have a small heel, I still ended the day with very sore feet!

Grace xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...