Wednesday 27 June 2012

Gift Ideas for New Mums

Hello,

Just over a week ago one of my friends gave birth to beautiful baby girl (who is also my Goddaughter), so I thought it would be nice to get her a little something for herself, as I know she already has lots of lovely baby things. So I started thinking about gift ideas for new mums, and came up with this!


I had been looking for a beauty related gift for a while, but all I could find were expensive bath sets such as this, which in my opinion are just everyday bath products with fancy labels. But then when I had just about given up hope on a beauty/new mum gift, I was browsing the OPI website (as you do), when I came across a lovely baby pink nail polish called It’s A Girl!


So I headed over to Amazon (as I’m not sure if you can order from the OPI website here in the UK), and ordered one from there!

But although I decided on this gift, I did have some other ideas that would also be suitable for new mums with baby boys, as unfortunately OPI do not make a nail polish called It’s A Boy (a bit sexist I know). So here they are!

Choconchoc It's A Girl, It's A Boy
Yankee Candles Baby Powder, Soft Blanket

Each of these gifts costs under £10. The Choconchoc gifts are available from some Hallmark stores, and also from the Choconchoc website. The Yankee Candles are a lot easier to get hold of though, as they are sold in most of the larger gift shops, such as Clintons and Peter Jones, and online at Amazon.

Grace xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...