Friday 1 June 2012

Dainty Doll Wonderbalm

Hello,

I’ve been using Dainty Doll Wonderbalm for the past six months, so thought I would do a bit of a review.


Dainty Doll Wonderbalm is a multi-use balm that can be used for face and body. As the packaging reads:

“Dear wonder women, I have a true wonder product for use on lips, hands, elbows, knees, heels etc. Apply generously to any areas suffering from dry skin. Contains mango seed oil to smooth, soften and moisturise, natural plant waxes, beeswax and vitamin E rich in antioxidants. Alternatively, dab lightly over your Dainty Doll cheek bones, eye lids and corners or lips to give a dewy finish.”

The product itself has a soft lip balm consistency, applies well, and is highly scented. This worried me at first, as I have very sensitive skin that can be easily irritated by scented products. But the scent is not mentioned on the packaging, so I think this must just be the natural scent of the ingredients (beeswax etc).

 
Although this product can be used for face and body, I have only ever used it on my face, and it has never irritated my skin. The thing that originally attracted me to this product was the fact that it can be used around the eyes. I sometimes get dry skin around my eyes, particularly during the hay fever season, and although I have been prescribed some steroid ointment for this, I prefer not to use it. I was therefore looking for something a little more skin friendly, and Dainty Doll Wonderbalm is the perfect alternative!

This product is also free from animal testing, which is always a bonus. But I'm not sure if this is true of the entire Dainty Doll range, as I have only tried Wonderbalm.

Grace xXx

Label: Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...