Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss

Hello,

I went to the Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO) a few weeks ago, and whilst browsing the Bobbi Brown products I came across this lip gloss in the colour Bright Pink. So I picked one up and have been using it for a while now, so decided to share my thoughts on it.


This is actually my first Bobbi Brown product, as I’ve always thought that the brand was too expensive, but CCO have a wide selection of reduced products (most of which are discontinued), making them more affordable. For example, this particular lip gloss was reduced from £17 to £12, making it around the same price as MAC lip glosses.

I had wanted to try one of the Bobbi Brown lip glosses for a while, as I’d heard a few people comment that they prefer them to MAC lip glosses, due to their consistency. But I have to say that I didn’t really notice much difference between the two. In my opinion both the Bobbi Brown and MAC lip glosses have quite a thick consistency, which enables them to stay on for longer.


As for colour, this particular lip gloss appears much brighter in the tube than it does when applied. However, it is still noticeable, and leaves a natural pink gloss.

Overall, I am quite impressed with this Bobbi Brown lip gloss. However, I do still feel that the brand itself is quite expensive, and so would probably only ever purchase more of these products from CCO, at a reduced price.

Grace xXx

Label: Makeup

2 comments:

  1. I hate when they look brighter in the tube and don't shine as brightly on your lips! It's put me off lipglosses so much, and I tend to stick to lipsticks now cos you know that the creamy consistency will give you the colour that you want. So lucky that you found such a high end product for a cheaper price! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually stick to lipsticks for the same reason, but fancied a bit of a change. I do like MAC lip glosses though, as they are usually quite bright and apply the same colour as they are in the tube :). xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...